Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicing Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Aluminum Handle Made in USA, 8-7/8 Inches
- SLICE TOMATOES AND VEGGIES – You won’t find a better knife to effortlessly cut through tomatoes, vegetables and fruits. Thick or thin, you will always make the perfect cut using the tomato slicing knife.
- DUAL SERRATED STEEL BLADE – The blade is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel. The dual serrated blade on the tomato slicing knife allows cooks of all skill levels to make a clean, straight cut through tomatoes every time.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE – The handle on the tomato slicing knife is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This kitchen knife should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Specification: Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicing Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Aluminum Handle Made in USA, 8-7/8 Inches