Sengled Alexa Light Bulb, WiFi Bulbs, Smart Bulbs, Smart Bulbs That Work with Alexa and Google Assistant, A19 Daylight (5000K)
|Special Feature||Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, No Hub Required, Set Scenes & Schedules, App & Remote Control, Voice Command Control See more|
|Bulb Shape Size||A19|
- Voice Control: Sengled WiFi Classic smart bulbs that work with Alexa and Google Assistant. Control your smart light bulbs via voice commands to turn your smart bulbs on/off, create suitable mood scenes, adjust brightness and more, e.g. Switch on the alexa light bulb before getting out of bed, dim the smart lights from the couch to watch a movie..Special Features:No Hub Required,Works with Alexa & Google Assistant,App & Remote Control,Voice Command Control,Set Scenes & Schedules
- Remote Control: Enhance your smart home with WiFi light bulbs, controlled remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your smart lights to make it seem like someone is home, even when you are away. You can also create a group for all of your alexa light bulbs, and easily group control your smart light bulbs with Alexa devices or Google Assistant players.
- Schedule Feature: Easily setup via using Sengled Home App (iOS and Android), turn smart light bulb on/off, dim smart bulb to the desired brightness and set up schedules from anywhere. Program timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your smart light bulbs while away from home.
- Wake Up & Sleep Mode: Easily setup via using Sengled Home App (iOS and Android). Schedule your smart lights to slowly light up. Starting at the set time, the smart bulbs will slowly brighten throughout the timespan you set. Your lights will slowly get brighter in the morning. And you can also schedule your lights to simulate a sunset so that you can fall asleep more naturally every evening. Your bulbs will slowly dim over the timespan you set.
- No Hub Required: Connect to your home’s secure 2.4GHz WiFi network directly (not support 5GHz); No need for a smart hub or extra equipment. All you need is your smartphone, the Sengled Home App and a 2.4GHz WiFi router to start controlling your smart lights from anywhere. 3-Year Warranty. Live customer service based in the U.S.
- Note: Dimmers reduce the supply of electricity to the bulb, which will negatively impact performance and cause damage to the bulbs.
From Sengled: Smart Lighting Expert. Lighting up the world since 1997
Sengled WiFi Classic Smart Light Bulbs are the simplest way to get started with smart lighting.
No hub is required — just install the LED bulb like a standard light bulb and connect it to your home’s 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Control the bulb through the Sengled Home app (iOS and Android) to manage the smart lights, including adjusting the brightness, setting schedules, creating scenes and monitoring energy.
You can also control the lights with your voice when paired to your Amazon Alexa devices or Google Assistant smart speakers.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Specification: Sengled Alexa Light Bulb, WiFi Bulbs, Smart Bulbs, Smart Bulbs That Work with Alexa and Google Assistant, A19 Daylight (5000K)
Couldn’t be easier to set up and operate!They have certainly streamlined and made easy the setup of these smart bulbs! Once you install the Sengled Home app, just follow the easy, printed instructions that come with the bulbs as well as the app’s easy-to-follow directions and you’ll be using your bulbs with your voice or device in no time. I’ve set them up in our kitchen and master bathroom where I can turn them on and off individually or all at the same time using my voice or phone. They’re plenty bright for both rooms and I can even dim them using my phone when I don’t want as much light as they provide. We have recessed lights in the kitchen and bathroom so I installed them one at a time so that I can name them individually (Kitchen 1, Bathroom 1, etc.) and turn them on and off individually; super convenient when I enter a darkened kitchen and my arms are full of groceries, I just say, “Alexa, turn on the kitchen lights”, or I can just as easily say, “Alexa, turn on kitchen light 1”.Just as a side note unrelated to the indoor smart bulbs, we also have outside porch, patio, and garage lights that turn on and off automatically with the sunset and sunrise. Super convenient at night when we’re not home but the outside lights are on and illuminating the yard.
Amazon Customer –
was tricky to connectit took me a couple of tries to get the first bulb to connect to the app. also, the light is very bright, which I won’t fault it for because I know the description says daylight, so keep in mind it’s probably not the best light for accent lighting.I integrated it with my google nest and it works very well. I love that I can set a routine through the sengled app itself to turn my porch light on and off at specified times now, or turn on lights inside when I’m not home.
Works greatConfusing set up you have to get the Sengled home app sink all of the lights separately and then connect it to the Amazon app and group them all together so works flawlessly with the celling fan or whatever you want to use them for.But they work great and super nice to have while saving money on the power bill.
G. M. –
Very bright but require a hubThese lights are very bright and usefull. They integrate perfectly with Alexa and they can be programmed into different routines and scenarios. My biggest issue is the hub that is required. Super inconvenient and old school.
Buen producto.Hasta ahora muy bien.
Ricardo Garcia –
Easy to setup and work really well!I really like these bulbs. I wanted something that I could just set up quickly and get them to work with Alexa. You will need the Sengled app to do the initial setup of the device. They connect to a 2.4 network only, but for basic connectivity, it’s really all you need. You can use the app to continue to control them, but you can set up your Alexa App to integrate with Sengleds service. It will pull in the configuration over to your Alexa app so you can use voice control to turn off/on and dim the light bulbs. The brightness is not exactly on par with most high-end LED bulbs, but for most rooms or when used with more than the one you can get your room well-lit with voice control over a wireless connection, which you can’t do with many of the LED bulbs out there. I would recommend.
Daniel Anthony Maggiolo –
Sengled 60w equivalent wifi bulbs1 of the bulbs installed at a different firmware level from the others. The wifi installation app from Sengled doesn’t list the previously saved wifi network making installation tedious. Once the previously saved wifi network is available installation is relatively easy.
These bulbs give off a cold, fluorescent lightThe product image shows the multicolor bulb box, which I had purchased before, and liked. These bulbs are not multicolor, and basically what that means is that although the smart feature allows you to connect it to Alexa, you can’t change the tint of the bulb. These give off a cool, almost fluorescent light, which is not what I wanted so I am returning them. I should have read the description more closely, and not relied on the product image.
Bright 100W, but only work in the Sengled appThese bulbs won’t tie into other smart home apps because they do not do the typical “flashing bulb” install process. They were simple to connect to the Sengled app itself, but then the Sengled app is yet another app that has to be linked into the smart home/assistant (Google or Alexa).It might be fine for most, but I already have two or three apps controlling bulbs, switches, sensors and a ton of other devices, and in some cases, I want to build routines that trigger on devices across different brands. The Sengled app is extremely restrictive and only controls a handful of their proprietary bulbs, so although they were bright, easy to use, and did tie into Google home, they just did not meet my requirements.
NO CREAN LAS MALAS RESEÑASHola al principio tenía mis dudas ya que lo compré y vi unos comentarios que no le daban buena reseña, en cuanto me llegó, lo instalé tenía miedo ya que lo utilice en la cocina y es un foco que se instala y aparte se le pone un tipo envase de vi el cual le será mi temor que cómo se sobrepone ese envase de vidrio pensé que no iba a agarrar el wi-fi, Pero cuál fue mi sorpresa que en menos de un minuto instalé y ya lo estaba calando con Alexa solamente baje la aplicación del foco y la Alexa que ya tenía instalada en mi teléfono y aparte tengo un echo dot se los juro que en menos de un minuto ya estaba yo jugando prendiendo y apagando es mentira que no es buen foco silumina bien se puede regular con la voz Es extraordinario se lo recomiendo y no por el precio sino porque debería de costar más ya que es tan fácil de instalar,